Join Our Team
High Tide Creative is a dynamic marketing firm with a passion for developing creative solutions for our clients. We’re always looking for talented individuals to join our team, so check out our job listings below. If you don’t see anything that matches your skillset, send us your resume anyway and we’ll keep it on file for future opportunities.
Current Job Openings
Director of New Business Development | Eastern, NC Market
We’re looking for a dynamic, go-getter to sell our award-winning advertising agency to Eastern NC. The ideal candidate would primarily work from their home office, but also from our corporate office in New Bern, NC on occasion.
Our ad agency has been in business 15 years and is based in Eastern North Carolina and we would like to partner with and entrepreneurial spirit that brings exceptional sales skills to the table. Our team has vast experience, creative talent, and a solid infrastructure in place for you to sell our brand. Do you have great prospecting know-how and the ability to leverage your existing book of business and relationships? The ideal candidate would be interested in trading in the big ad agency red tape for a smaller team with big plans.
We’re looking for a results-driven individual that wants to cultivate new and existing client relationships and help the agency grow. The individual should have a minimum of 10 plus years in advertising sales, agency account executive experience, or other related experience. For the right person, this role can grow into a foundational part of our organization. Compensation is based primarily on a generous commission structure, with unlimited earning potential.
The Director of Business Development will play a vital role in leading new business efforts, collaborating with internal/external partners while pushing our strategic plans to remain competitive. This person will have a comprehensive view of industry trends (digital and social media knowledge is a plus) and will be able to anticipate future needs and opportunities.
- Lead new business initiatives and prospecting opportunities
- Work with executive team to develop and enforce the agency’s vision and direction
- Build trusted relationships with clients
- Develop an understanding of the potential client business, competitors, challenges/opportunities and how these relate to their strategic business focus/vision
- Support the strategic vision and elevate the creative work throughout the entire new business process
- Identify opportunities and partners to secure new business growth
The Director of New Business Development would build client relationships in Eastern NC.
- 10+ years of experience in marketing, advertising or consulting
- Experience influencing and driving strategy, company growth and innovation
- Develops an external presence in the industry and actively participates in organizations or events
- A knowledgeable leader who contributes a point of view, and brings a strategic storytelling perspective to the table
- Exhibits strong interpersonal skills that encourage team cooperation, promote enthusiasm and motivate relationship building with both external clients and the internal team
- Bachelor’s degree and/or relevant experience required
- Advertising Sales
- Digital Marketing
- Client Relations
- New Business Development
- Business Development
- Relationship Building
- Interpersonal Skills
- Marketing & Advertising
- Graphic Design
- Public Relations & Communications
Contract, but could lead to permanent position.
- Business Development
To Learn More About Our Agency
To Apply for the position
Please send resume to: email@example.com